SOUTHERN DALMATIA – OMIS

I am back. And I am sad to be back (of course, I am thankful to God we had a safe trip home). But, guys! I fell in love with my country. And right now I feel as the truest ambassador of it, ever. We were stationed in small place called Marusici but that alone is a material for another post. We toured a lot, all throughout the southern Dalmatia. Well, a part of it, to be exact. We’ve seen Omiš, Cetina river, Makarska, Baška Voda and Brela. You know that feeling that makes you cry of happiness to be at a certain place. That is with me. I wanna pack my things and move down south. Forever. Yes, I wanna see San Francisco but I am willing to give up the dream of going there, if that will make me start my life in Dalmatia – IN MY OWN COUNTRY! Haha.

Anyways, I decided not to mix up all the photos in the same post because I have a lot of them; different places, themes, … so I will blog them in categories of different towns and such. I don’t know why I started with a place called Omis since it wasn’t the first town I visited during my trip. But, here it goes. It is situated under the very narrow cliffs, where Cetina river meets the Adriatic sea. This was a very beautiful 10 day vacation. More to come. God bless!

Tags: , ,

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

1. Reply

Giulia

July 26, 2012

Love this pics! ;) you are the best!

Ines Perkovic

July 27, 2012

Thanks, Giulia.

No I am not :D

2. Reply

Asja

July 26, 2012

Predivne fotke, odlićno si uhvatila atmosferu i ljepotu dalmatinskog mjesta! Moji favoriti su ove zadnje, “večernje” snimke.
    Mala digresija…hehe…skužila sam da snimaš sa Nikonom D800 i ako nije bed, imam jedno pitanje. Naime, moj dragi razmišlja da kupi D800, ali ga zanima isključivo video (snima videe za svoje rap beatove). Pa me zanima da li si snimala video sa svojim novim fotićem i kako si zadovoljna? Možda bi mogla napraviti mini recenziju videa na blogu ? No pressure, just a thought :)

Ines Perkovic

July 27, 2012

Hvala :))

Nego, snimala sam nešto malo, onak valove i to :D S obzirom da imam malo iskustva s video stvarima uopće, osjećala sam se kao da snimam za mtv :D Ne znam kakva je usporedba s Canonom i sl. Ali napraviti ću malu recenziju s par snimaka s mora ili nešto tako. Za mene je video super, kvaliteta i sve. Sada, jesam li ja dobar kritičar ili ne, upitno je :D Ali video je brutalan. A sad. :D

Asja

July 27, 2012

Hvala, to bi bilo vrlo lijepo od tebe :)Sigurna sam da je video predobar (a, i da si ti super kritičar!)

3. Reply

kristine may

July 27, 2012

These are so beautiful! Oh my! The wait for your uploads was so worth it! Keep uploading :)))) Puhhleasseeee!

Ines Perkovic

July 27, 2012

Thank you from the bottom of my heart :))
      FLICKR MIXR FLICKR MIXR FLICKR MIXR ASAP!

4. Reply

amazing pictures!

Ines Perkovic

July 27, 2012

6. Reply

Heidi

July 27, 2012

Your pictures are so beautiful! Look forward to seeing more!

7. Reply

Erin Madsen

July 28, 2012

I want to go now!

8. Reply

Urška

July 30, 2012

Gorgeous! I’m also in love with croatian seaside towns. Just got back from a seaside trip to Novigrad, and i also visited Rovinj, Poreč, Motovun and Grožnjan. And it was a great trip! Looking forward to see more photos :)

9. Reply

Chezzelia

August 2, 2012

Amazig pictures!

10. Reply

Samuel

August 8, 2012

Absolutely gorgeous photos… my best friend is from Bosnia and every time he goes on vacation to Croatia, my level of envy goes through the roof! But the postcards and stories make up for it all : )