I found this recipe online when I was searching for some low fat, Dukan cookies because I just needed some (artificial) sugar in my life. Now, the original recipe isn’t exactly this way because, at first, I followed the exact guidelines but then I started to add my own twist and slowly discovered what tastes best for me. Oh yeah, the recipe is for muffins actually but I like em better as cookies. I will try to find the original link to the recipe.
- 3 eggs
- 9 table spoons of oat bran (average amount, remove the top)
- 9 table spoons of low-fat milk (or low-fat yoghurt/cottage cheese)
- 1 table spoon of sweetener (I use liquid Natreen)
- 1 tea spoon of cinnamon (I also use a mixture of spices for muffins)
- a little bit of ginger
- 1 baking powder
- a few drops of lemon juice
Beat up the egg whites separately and mix the eggyolk+everything else in another bowl. Slowly add the mixed egg whites to the other bowl with the other ingredients and stir slowly, just gradually connect the two. Do not mix, that way the air from the egg whites will disappear. Make small piles on the baking paper (or you can make muffins out of it). Preheat the oven to 200C and bake from 12-15min. But mine was done in 10min and on 180C because my oven is crazy mad. Serve it with a glass of milk and prepare to experience not guilty cause you ate bunch of cookies goodness! God bless!